Recommended For use as an AF/AW/EP additive in Li, LiX, and PFPE greases. Us as a replacement for MoS2, and sulfur, phosphorus based grease additives and packages.
Additive NanoLub® EM-X 7200 Grease
- Excellent performance at very low treat rate (0.5 – 4.0%).
- Specially formulated to improve performance of greases used in various EP applications
- Superior Extreme Pressure (EP) Anti-Friction (AF) and Anti-Wear (AW) properties.
- Superior corrosion inhibiting and Anti-Oxidation properties
- For grease formulations for industrial, mining & heavy equipment, bearings, gears (open &closed gears) slide ways and various other applications.
- Can be used with Lithium, LiX, and Polyurea.
- Color: Dark Grey
- Treat Rate: 0.5% – 4% v/v in host grease
- Consistency: Grey paste
- Density: 0.95-1.1 g/cm3
- Health: Non-toxic closed caged particles as per OECD protocols
Wear Comparison 2H MoS2 vs EM-X 7200 ASTM D2266
LWI 1.5% EM-X 7200 (IF-WS2 dispersion) vs 10% 2H MoS2 in LiX grease
EP Comparison 2H MoS2 vs EM-X 7200 ASTM D2596